It’s vital to know the existing pH, Nitrogen (N), Phosphorous (P) and Potash (K) levels in garden soil. The rapitest Soil Test Kit continues to be the standard for home soil testing. The kit includes all components needed for (40) tests: (10) each for pH, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash. The patented color comparator system allows for easy color comparisons versus a typical printed color chart. Extensive, yet simple, instructions are included along with recommendations for over 400 plants. Test results allow the gardener the amend and fertilize appropriately, ensuring the best possible results.
- Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and color comparators
- Contains tests for pH, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium levels; 40 tests in total
- Simple, fast, and accurate results; no experience required to perform tests
- Also has a chart of pH and NPK levels for more than 100 plants
- Includes complete instructions for adjusting soil conditions